2014年9月16日星期二

Week 2: Adapting smoothly and SLOG begins!

    Well, first of all, I must admit that I have hardly written anything like blog or diary before, no matter whether it is because I'm lazy or keeping a diary sounds like a girly habit. Therefore my SLOG might be less organized or entertaining (or possibly not at all) and I would like to apologize for that in advance. However, my plan is simple - just keep writing and my SLOG maybe improved one by one, so I really appreciate the long-term followers. 
    Now it is the first little question for my readers (especially for my dear TA Ms. Davis): What kind of tone should I use while writing my SLOG? May I write sentences jokingly or I should always be serious? May I use Internet slang such as "lol" and ":)"? How about things like "I'd", or "wanna" and "gonna"?

    Secondly I would like to talk about what's new about this week.

 -The first tutorial was good. Actually, nothing appears to be hard for me to understand so far. Also I believe quite a portion of my classmates feel so, according to my observation during the tutorial, but it is still glad to know that we have a nice TA who is really helpful. Besides, the exercises and quiz were not difficult either and I am looking forward to see the mark!

-The leture was easy to understand as well. Nothing was complicated and the logic was easy to follow. The idea about the mathsmatics language and symbols (''for all" and ''there exists''), is also mentioned in the MAT137 class. Hence, it is more like reviewing and I like the feeling that the knowledge from different classes coincides and interacts with each other. I believe this phenomenon will eventually allows me to create some good works.

没有评论:

发表评论