2014年9月27日星期六

Week 3: Getting deeper

-results from the first quiz were handed out during the second turorial on Monday. Mine was not perfect but at least I understanded where it was wrong and would review it frequently. The questions from Exercise 2 seemed to be a little bit more complicated than the first one. Indeed, they were harder as they took me longer to work them out. However, once I comprehended the logic they were no longer troubles. As a result, I did not think the second quiz was difficult. Just hope I understanded the question in a right way.

-About the lectures: This week more logic ideas were introduced, including complicated implication cases and truth tables. The symbols were easy to understand, such as conjuction, disjunction and negation. Nevertheless, when a statement was formed with several symbols, it took me a while to analyze the meaning that sentence expressed. Fortunately, I found it interesting to work on logic problems, even for the hard ones. Also, the folding problem which Professor Heap showed us on Friday was fascinating.

没有评论:

发表评论