2014年10月5日星期日

Week 4: Assignment 1 is done

-Quiz #2 was perfect. Meanwhile, my classmates seem to feel the exercise problems for tutorial are getting harder, as they spent more time asking questions about them. Fortunately, based on understanding about course materials, I can find answers to those questions so they are still not difficult to me.

-Nothing hard to comprehend during the lecture yet. Also, Prof Heap helped us on Assignment 1 during the last lecture hour and that benefited me a lot. Through that I found some mistaks and missing staff, and correct them in time.

-Assignment 1 was not difficult. On the other hand, it do took my group member and me quite a while to think about the problems, as well as to type the symbols and formulas. Some proofs also cost time as they were not short. Overall, it contains more complexity compared with difficulty. Hope we can get a good result from that work.

没有评论:

发表评论