2014年11月10日星期一

Week 9: Term Test 2

-I feel like that there is correct calculation in my solution of Quiz 7, but I am afraid of the format. I did not use the Sigma notation. Hope that won't hurt too much.

-I missed two lectures. It results in that something in the lecture notes are hard to understand by myself. I guess I have to ask Adam after the next tutorial.

-Test 2 was not difficult, nor easy. I made the same mistake: writing too slow. This time I finished question 1 and 3 first, and left little time for question 2. I was nervous because of that situation and this disturbed me. I ended up with not finishing that question. Ironically, after I breathed the fresh air out of the test room for a couple of minutes, I worked that question out. I was so frustrated. Nevertheless, I know that I must look forward and do better works in order to make my mistake up.

没有评论:

发表评论